Temporary Tattoo Paper A4 Size (210 x 297 mm) 5 Sheets DIY Tattoo Paper Transfer Decal Paper for Inkjet Printers
- Temporary Tattoo Paper A4 Size (210 x 297 mm) 5 Sheets DIY Tattoo Paper Transfer Decal Paper for Inkjet Printers.
- Paper dimensions: A4 size (210 x 297 mm).
- With these transfer papers, you can print your own designs on your skin. You can easily print any image you want with a normal desktop printer and surely don’t need a special device. This product is made of natural materials and harmless to the human body. It’s easy to create your own tattoo by simply cutting without side effects.
- Compatible with all inkjet printers such as Epson, HP, Canon and many others that use normal ink. Recommend the use of pigment ink.
- It contains 5 pieces of white printing paper and 5 pieces of transparent adhesive film.
1. Print design on print paper (mirror print), then tumble dry for 1 minute or dry naturally.
2. Transparent adhesive film firmly stick to printing paper. And we should use a ruler or business card to scrape out the air.
(Separate the transparent adhesive film carefully, you will see it sticky.)
3. Cut the design to body, face, arm, nail, hand, mobile phone etc.
5. Give a little water to the design, wait for approx. 10-20 seconds, we can separate beautiful tattoos from the printing paper.
6. After riving printing paper, if there is water, use absorbent paper to pluck water and wait about two minutes to allow the tattoo to fully dry print, we need to wait design dry. It is about 5-10 minutes of course. It takes about 1 minute to tumble dry.
2. Oily skin should be cleaned with water before tattooing.
3. We can remove the design with adhesive tape.
4. When you bath, pull it on to scrap it not energetic. The image can be approx. 3-7 days. 5. Protect the tattoo paper from heat and moisture.
6. Keep out of reach of children.